OPUS [LAT.] – A Special Work of Art The meaning of this Latin word is special work of art and therefore suits our love toy perfectly. For the anatomically and perfectly designed Opus vibrator is a true master of pleasure. Its advantage lies in the 180° angle which assures reaching the deep seated G-spot while additional buzzing stimulation makes the outer pleasure nerves applaud.
“A special work of art” — I couldn’t have said it any better myself.
Today I am reviewing the Opus — a uniquely shaped g-spot vibrator designed by Close2You that is intended to stimulate the g-spot and the clitoris simultaneously. With little to no effort at all, the Close2You Opus will take you on an incredible g-spot journey.
The Opus is made out of smooth, high-grade silicone. The silicone has a nice matte finish to it, and also a little bit of drag. But with a dab of water-based lubricant it slides right in. Then BAM! — It hits the g-spot and I’m instantly wet. There’s no wiggling around, poking or prying, or hunting for your g-spot with this baby. With the slightest rocking motion, it milks my g-spot and I’m seriously dripping wet before even turning the toy on. The vibrations are a nice touch but it does just fine with out it. The flexibility allowed me to curve its body against me so I could easily achieve the dual stimulation. The combination of clit and g-spot massage had me coming before I had time to consider testing out the other vibratory modes.
The silicone is squishy, but also firm enough to retain its original shape. The area right above the cap is the firmest, as this is where the motor is located. The rest of the silicone body is very flexible. In fact, I was surprised by just how flexible it is. When uncoiled, the Opus measures 13 inches long but when curled, it is about 7 inches long. The insertable length is about 4-5 inches. The insertable part is about an inch wide for the majority of the curve. Towards the bulbous end of the shaft it widens to about 1½ inch. The size of the shaft is great — it isn’t too small to be effective, and not too big to not be used by someone of any level of experience.
The cap at the base of the Opus, where the batteries are inserted, is made out of a smoothly coated plastic that feels velvety to the touch. The buttons are made out of the same silicone as the Opus itself. There are two buttons; One button turns the Opus on and off, the other will cycle through the modes. The cap will pop off to reveal the battery compartment. There’s a black o-ring to keep the water out. To put the cap back on, place it over the battery compartment and push and twist. When properly sealed, this toy is 100% waterproof.
- Low Steady vibration. Decently strong is able to please.
- Medium Steady vibration. There is not too much of a difference between the two levels but it does add a bit extra oomph.
- High Steady vibration. This mode is a step up from mode 2.
- This mode is a gradual climb and drop continually.
- A steady pulsing, about as strong as mode 3.
- This mode starts climbing like number 4 and goes into a vibration like number 5. Repeat.
- Rapid pulsing at a high level and then a constant stream of vibration before starting over again.
- A steady vibration at high level, a complete stop, then another shorter steady vibration, followed by pulsing.
If the toy isn’t awesome enough, Close2You tops it off with the most exquisite packaging. It comes in a sturdy white box that is not only beautiful, but discreet. The top lifts open to reveal the Opus nestled in its foam insert. There are two drawers; by pulling out the top drawer you can retrieve your Opus, the bottom drawer is stuffed full of extra goodies.
- A purple velvet pouch to put the Opus in for travel.
- A sample toy cleaner wipe by Close2You.
- A .25 oz sample of Glissando lubricant by Close2You.
- A purple silicone cock ring/band also by Close2You.
- An instruction booklet in about 10 different languages
This is by far my favourite g-spot vibrator ~ The Opus deserves a standing ovation for its amazing performance!